Follow me @TheKookieMonsta
I also UStream so you can watch the magic happen and comment live!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Greetings All. Welcome to your fashion fetish...

Welcome everyone! I'm Kaysee and I will be launching a new couture line all b myself, but I will be need your help! For the recent years I have studied magazines, fashion shows. I have went around the country looking at different stores and lines to inspire my own. Well I have found my inspiration, and it's you all whose fetsh is fashion. I have been working on ideas for the past year, drawings and sketches, and I want you to comment on them so I can make them better. I'll post new sketches regularly so you can get a feel of the line. They're in black and white, so you can tell me which colors and patterns you think would work best. Be completely honest I can take rejection. I think you have to to work in this industry. You can also send me pictures of fabrics, colors, and add ons i which you think would look good with the product. I won't be posting the name of the line just yet, for legal purposes of course. Help me to help you bring your fashion fetish to life. I'm going to need all the help i can get to get my start, and I hope you'll help. XOXO Kaysee

No comments:

Post a Comment